From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 05:42:30 +0200
What about if this CCD or the previous DD and all those other unsolved bee
disapearing misteries are periodical, cyclic event linked to astronomical
patterns and available energy in the living system of earth? Is this pseudo
science? If so, they will solve unresolved.

What about someone with time linking the bee data JWaggle provides with
these other "sort of" scientific piece of information like the
Hale<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hale_cycle>or
Landscheidt <http://landscheidt.auditblogs.com/archives/44> cycles? Does
anyone have long term data of Australia or NewZealand, or 200 years is not
long enough?

Are we facing a global cooling?
http://motls.blogspot.com/2008/06/sun-jupiter-saturn-spin-orbit-coupling.html
http://hypsithermal.wordpress.com/2008/06/29/case-for-global-cooling/

Is saturn responsible for the current volcanic eruptions? Are there other
views still posible in this
debate<http://climatesci.org/2008/06/17/guest-weblog-by-dr-kiminori-itoh-of-yokohama-national-university/>?
Do the virus morph on cool, medium or high temperature environments?

I know Jim will kill me for not been scientific and will find all sort of
conspiracy behind the links provided, he is probably rigth. Bob will kill me
for not coupling with him against Neonic, but my enemy for the moment are
carbamatos applyied to apples (SEVIN XLR of Bayer) tough. Randy will call me
crazy for sending this mail, he is absolutelly rigth. Probably Aaron will
not let it through, I hope he does!!. For sure Peter will laugh downunder
there, this global cooling theory started there for
me<http://www.john-daly.com/>
.

We here in the south are facing a cooling. Didn't it
hail<http://www.thewest.com.au/aapstory.aspx?StoryName=500925>at
Syney?

I bet this CCD will not be solved, bees will recover by themself and all
this mortality is selecting the bees for the colder future that
comes<http://landscheidt.auditblogs.com/archives/24>.
It is just a matter of waiting, the answers are around the corner.

In the mean time we have learned a lot about nosema, viruses and how to keep
bees in this modern polluted time, changing and sanitizing our equipment,
lowering our own chemical inputs, feeding (nurturing) our colonies, managing
stress better for our bees and our selfs, and findings varroa resistant
stock. We are better beekeepers today than yesterday!!!

Anyone have photos of the Fruetel Bee Boom that can share?
*Syntax*

*A man staring at his equations*
*said that the universe had a beginning.*
*There had been an explosion, he said.*
*A bang of bangs, and the universe was born.*
*And it is expanding, he said.*
*He had even calculated the length of its life:*
*ten billion revolutions of the earth around the sun.*
*The entire globe cheered;*
*They found his calculations to be science.*
*None thought that by proposing that the universe began,*
*the man had merely mirrored the syntax of his mother tongue;*
*a syntax which demands beginnings, like birth,*
*and developments, like maturation,*
*and ends, like death, as statements of facts.*
*The universe began,*
*and it is getting old, the man assured us,*
*and it will die, like all things die,*
*like he himself died after confirming mathematically*
*the syntax of his mother tongue.*
* *

*                               ***************************

*The Other Syntax*

*Did the universe really begin?*
*Is the theory of the big bang true?*
*These are not questions, though they sound like they are.*
*Is the syntax that requires beginnings, developments*
*and ends as statements of fact the only syntax that exists?*
*That's the real question.*
*There are other syntaxes.*
*There is one, for example, which demands that varieties*
*of intensity be taken as facts.*
*In that syntax nothing begins and nothing ends;*
*thus birth is not a clean, clear-cut event,*
*but a specific type of intensity,*
*and so is maturation, and so is death.*
*A man of that syntax, looking over his equations, finds that*
*he has calculated enough varieties of intensity*
*to say with authority*
*that the universe never began*
*and will never end,*
*but that it has gone, and is going now, and will go*
*through endless fluctuations of intensity.*
*That man could very well conclude that the universe itself*
*is the chariot of intensity*
*and that one can board it*
*to journey through changes without end.*
*He will conclude all that, and much more,*
*perhaps without ever realizing*
*that he is merely confirming*
*the syntax of his mother tongue.*

*From "The Active Side of Infinity" by Carlos Castaneda*
*Copyright 1998 by Laugan Productions*

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.