Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:04:15 -0500
Hi John
        I had a problem with bee venum allergies in the past, so I know what you
are going through. I started raising bees about eight years ago, when I
developed an enlargement of the hands first, than the arms.
        I knew that it was time to go to the Allergist. First, I was tested, then
I started a series of injections. It became just another routine of life
where you get use to it. But once it was done I have not worried. I still
take the Antihistamine pills with me when I am out into the bees just in
case.
         It took about five years to complete and I didn't stop handling my bees.
Now If I don't get a hit once in while, I would think something was wrong.
The bottom line is why suffer needlessly. Get it taken care of as soon as
you can

        Joe  <[log in to unmask]>
        Loving You Honey Farms
        Bremerton, Wa. US