From:
Chris Conroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 13:19:00 EDT
Hi all...

Okay, we extracted honey for the first time - this is our first hive ever!  This
hive was started this spring from a 3 lb package...

We had a shallow super on the hive, and found 4 frames of capped honey (it
passed the shake test).. We extracted the liquid gold (it is goooood) and are
confused about what to do now..

There are a few frames with some uncapped honey, some with just foundation...
We'll put the extracted frames back in to get "cleaned up", but do we leave the
super on for the winter?

Chris