From:
Ian Farber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 12:56:29 -0800
On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, Liz Day wrote:

> I'm still hoping to find whoever produced a hand lotion that used to be
> carried here in the US by Gardener's Eden, a gentrified mail order company.
> (I have some of the good lotion by Old World Honey, but this other kind is
> a nice addition to my 'arsenal' of hand creams because it smells
> *wonderful*.)
>
> "Beemaid Products", or "Honeycomb Cosmetics", makers of "Gardener's Hand
> Cream", made in England.
> Anybody over there know how I can get in touch with them?
>
> Thanks!!
> Liz Day
> Indianapolis, Indiana, central USA

Liz, I don't know of the product you wish to locate but there is another
excellent hand lotion available.  It is made by Roger and Anne Clapham of
Clapham's Beeswax Products Ltd.

Their address is:

CLAPHAM'S BEESWAX PRODUCTS LTD.
324 Le Feuvre Road
Matsqui, B. C., Canada
V4X 1A2

604-856-2085

These people are friends and they make the best hand lotion I have seen so
far.

Hope this information is of the type you are looking for.  Contact them
directly for information.  They do ship to the USA on a regular basis.

Regards,

Ian Farber
Westsyde Apiaries