From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:34:35 -0400
>It sounds convincing as far as the arcaeology goes, but once they start
>trying to identify 'Nmsh' with the Biblical Nimshi, a dreadful mass of
>assumptions creeps in through the window.

My intent was for the reader to glean the facts and do as they wish with
the assumptions, perhaps even ignoring them.  However, if the reader cares
to be troubled an assumption, then that’s fine with me.  But the
interesting near east beekeeping facts comprising of the larger percentage
of the document were what I had hoped would get most of the attention.
And sole reason why I wanted to share it with the list.

Best Wishes,

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA   ‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/HistoricalHoneybeeArticles
FeralBeeProject.com