From:
Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:52:22 -0800
 > small cell DOES NOT make them immune to mites, there is a certain
about of weeding out of the genetically unfit as would be any other
disease.

Thanks Joe. So.... that was my problem then, huh?

A few weeks ago, I’d  posted that mites had wreaked havoc in my one
small cell that had bees in it for two full seasons. You mentioned my
problem was that I had failed to, as you said, “stabilize” the bees
after they’d been on small cell for several generations.

I’m sure many have heard that the moon is made out of green cheese.
Well, it’s not as preposterous as it sounds:

http://www.planetfusion.co.uk/~pignut/cheese.html

Regards,
Dick Allen