From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:35:35 -0400
Quote:
>>Joe, I don't think that anyone is suggesting that being treatment free
causes losses.  What I believe we are referring to is high varroa
infestation rates, which is pretty well documented to cause losses.

Randy,
IMO, the comment below clearly stated:

Quote:
>>I'm thinking that right about now we should start hearing
about serious bee losses form the treatment-free folks.
How's it goin'?

Randy,
Are you suggesting treatment free causes high varroa
infestation rates?

I do not find this to be true.
Varroa infestation rates seemed to correlate with the infestation
rates found in the population as a whole.

Best Wishes,
J. Waggle