From:
John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 20:48:14 -0500
At 09:15 AM 5/15/96 PDT, you wrote:
>john taylor writes:
>
>>formerly pristine whites.
>
>pristine whites?!?!?!  ya gotta be kiddin'.  every kinda goop imaginable
>winds up on mine.  pristine, eh'  i think this guy is braggin or getting
>his kid to do all the dirty work :-}

Nahh, just the brand new bee keeper, who has grandiose ideas about keeping
his hives and beesuit nice and white.  I'll learn, just give me a little
time.  <grin>
-- John Taylor --
LifeBeat Air Medical
http://www.cris.com/~Johntrn1/index.shtml
When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!