From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 16:53:47 +0000
"The anti-GMO activists have made it too
expensive for university scientists to get their precision engineered
cultivars through the regulatory process, meaning that only Monsanto, et
al, have the money to do so."

What is the evidence that university scientists can't afford to get their GMOs approved through "the regulatory process"?  Why should they care if they get their GMOs approved, anyway, since they are not financially rewarded for them?  Most of us have to sign patent agreements giving our universities full control of any profit acquired through our inventions. And most of our universities have PLENTY of money to get through "the regulatory process".  What you say makes no sense to me...please explain???

Christina