From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:41:21 -0500
I'd be glad for some helpful tips. Like many of you I've given the "bee
talk" to schools and other groups many times, but one of my customers hosts
a gourmet cooking radio hour, and asked me to be on in early Feb. after
tasting my uncooked local fall crop :-)

I get the feeling that the listeners would be less interested in how many
days it takes for a drone to hatch than, say, the amount of honey used to
replace sugar, but I must confess I know very little about high end cooking.

My wife is compiling some honey recipies on our website, but I would be
very gratefull for some input that some of the rest of you have had dealing
with this specific subject.

Thanks
Tim Vaughan