Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:42:18 -0700
Bob Harrison,

You say you want to get this articul right,  I question that!
I put a post up that stated your facts were not right, no respose from you. I also e-mailed asking you to contact me, with no respose.
I asked Randy Over why they don't get a county inspection? Randy has never been inspected by the county, but I have serveal times. Funny thing all of them were accurate. Now you say everybody's calming down, either you have the bees in your box or you don't. As you know by now I'm not as compassionate or apologetic as others here, but I seek fairness and the truth.

 Now you're aksing Randy about pollen feeding???  Did you not read my long post the other day, all about feeding pollen??

Sounds to me you do not want to hear the truth, you side step all around me.  The beekeepers with the most experience and knowledge get shoved aside, like myself. Is it because I grade hard? Sorry if I hold myself to higher standers.

Kim Flottum e-mail me and wanted to interveiw me on pollen feeding. He said he  was impressed with my method and procedure.

Here anything like that from a guy about to do story in the ABJ  about this,  NO !

Bob, don't use anthing I say in your story as I think your information gathering is biased.

 Keith Jarrett