From:
Robin Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:24:00 -0400

BB> placed in a upper hive body.  the bees are ignoring the plastic.
BB> They are very crowded.  I was wondering if any experienced
BB> beekeepers have used these products and  there opinion of plastic.
BB> I have just started keeping bees this year.

I have found that a waxed foundation was accepted better than unwaxed.
Once comb building began there seemed to be little difference, it did
take some rotation of the frames to get the unwaxed ones to be accepted.

Once fully drawn they seemed to be accepted equally.

Extraction presented no unexpected or unusual difficulties.

---
 * RM 1.3 02898 * Hey!  My keyboOtUuc++EG