From:
PondSite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 14:29:00 -0400
I have been reading all the pro and con of the washing of the honey
extractor and have not seen anything

about what I do, and now Im concerned.  Im just a small timer, and only
have a two frame extractor, so

after I was finished for the week, I just left the lid open and the bees
came and cleaned everything up just

fine.  I then only had to rinse things off.  Anyone see a problem with
this.  WALT in S.C.
pondsite@barnwellsc