From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:42:18 -0500
Peter said:
>This is an ignorant comment based upon lack of knowledge

Maybe I went a bit overboard but I have friends which took the ABF China
beekeeping tour (almost took myself )and reported most beekeepers are small
with less than 100 hives, Work out of tents and were shown pictures of
beekeepers hand loading hives on trains for movement around the country.

There are *some* modern facilities but they were TOLD the above fits most of
the actual beekeepers.
Contaminated water is real in China!

I can provide you with a phone number of a few beeks which took the tour if
you doubt what I say.

I have been a member of the American Beekeeping Federation 20 years this
coming year and have saw the pictures and slides as has all the  long time
members!

I resent *ignorant* and as usual believe you are miss informed as to China
beekeeping.

bob

Ps. China is the largest dumper of honey on the U.S. market. Both the ABF &
AHPA has fought hard and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars of beekeeper
money to try and stop the dumping. Still China attempts to bypass our laws.
Last year some China exports were arrested and convicted.
If you believe all the honey Viet Nam exports to the U.S. is produced in
Viet Nam I have some ocean front property to sell you in Missouri!