From:
QueenB Jan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 01:41:48 EST
I have been developing a new card game about beekeeping that is quite
educational.  I am hoping to find some game-loving beekeepers to try out the
game and give me some feedback and suggestions for improvements.   The game is
tentatively named "Dizzy Bee", but I am also considering calling it "The Dizzy
Beekeeper".   I'm open to suggestions on that too.  Since it was quite
expensive to get cards printed up, I will have to charge even for this rough-
draft version, but it is quite playable.

Since Kinko's messed up the first version and then re-printed it quite to my
satisfaction, I have it available in two forms.  The messed-up version is
playable, but the cards are not cut very evenly making them difficult to
shuffle.  Otherwise, the cards sets are the same.   I have seven messed-up
sets available at $4.00 plus $3.00 postage, and I have five good sets
available at $8.00 plus 3.00 postage.  I will also expect to receive an
evaluation of the game with suggestions for improvement after you have had a
chance to play it.

The sets are available first-come-first-served.  E-mail me to reserve the set,
so I can confirm your order.  I will then hold the game for at least a week as
I await your check by snail mail.

If you are wondering if I am smart enough to put a game together, check out my
web page to make up your mind.

Janice Green (wife of Dave Green, Alias: Pollinator)
...Of Bees, Beekeepers and Food
http://users.aol.com/queenbjan/primbees.htm