From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:59:08 -0500
On 18 Nov 99, at 7:08, Aaron Morris wrote:

> I debated whether this should be posted to the list due to concerns that
> all sorts of opinions, which may or may not be correct (and probably the
> latter)would come out of the woodwork.  Of course, the proper place to get

Is this not the purpose of this list? To allow 'all sorts of
opinions' to be put forward, surely the very basis of discussion. We
have been told often enough that this is 'Informed discussion.....'
and therefore a 'discussion group'. If these 'opinions' are filtered
out then there is no discussion, only the views of the moderators
will be allowed, hardly the basic aims that we've been led to believe
in.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, Canada.L3V 6H1.
Phone (705)326 7171 Fax (705)325 3461
David Eyre,
e-mail<[log in to unmask]>