From:
Darlene Scribilo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 15:35:33 -0800
So sorry for the two wrong addresses. How can you tell I'm new on the block.
Thank you for your patience.  to reiterate, I am trying to locate a copy of the
article in the winter 1989/1990 Russian bee journal "Pcselovodszto" desribing a
plant concoction for treating varroa.  If you have info on how I can obtain a
copy of the article in Russian please contact me at:
Thank you
Darlene Scribilo