From:
Michele Arquette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:11:22 -0500
I am interested in replacing observation hives at the nature center I work
at. I was very interested in the ones made by Draper Bee ( seen at
Draperbee.com ) . The old model we had was constructed long ago by who knows
?  . I feel it was very difficult to maintain . I have seen many plans on
the web. It may be possible for me to have one built . Can anyone suggest a
particular model over another or maybe any idea on how the ones made by
Draper Bee are working out. ??? I am still a green horn at Beekeeping any
suggestions would be helpful.Thank you
Michele