Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 05:43:10 -0600
> I asked a few weeks ago for more info from people who are actually
> keeping African bees. Silence ensued. The video link I posted leads
> to a discussion of Weaver hybrids from 2010. In it, Danny Weaver
> calmly announces that his stock is part African. These bees have been
> sold all over the US. It appears that the cat is really out of the
> bag, now.

Well, I was getting around to saying something.  As it happens, I was
reviewing old messages the other day and pondering, and watched the
whole thing.  Generally I don't like videos as they are often consume
too much time considering the actual content.

This I recommend

For those who may have missed it,
http://www.beeweaver.com/bee-breeding-survivor-chemical-free-stock-daniel-weaver-part-1

Part