From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:47:19 -0400
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:49:50 -0400, James Fischer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Most beekeepers seem to want it not just "both ways", but
>"all three ways".  They want zero bee kills, they want to
>ban systemics outright based upon rumors that everyone
>keeps refuting, and they want to eat.

I can't resist this one:

I think some beekeepers want it FOUR WAYS, number 4 being they want to continue using hard
miticides without embracing new ways of mitigating varrora mite damage that we already know
work.

Russian bees
Apiguard
Formic
OA (presuming it ever gets labeled for use)
drone removal
sugar dusting
screened bottom boards