From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:13:23 -0500
"Effects of sublethal doses of glyphosate on honeybee navigation"

Yup, RoundUp again.
Does not look good, as the propensity of glyphosate to be ubiquitous is by
now well-known.

Does it ever end??  Opening statement,  "we fed bees doses of syrup
containing _______"

Bees don't drink roundup,  and very few are exposed (yes some exposure does
occur)

Fields are not regularly watered with roundup.....

It astounds me that Science came up with a SUPER FREAKING COOL  soulution to
weed control....it targets one little growth inhibitor,  in only grean
growing plants,  then breaks down quickly in soil and water,  and is a
billion times better than the alternatives.  And yet someone is still not
happy!...

Biggest problem with roundup is, its about run its course.  Several
conversations this summer with growers not happy with the roundup success.

Charles