From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2018 08:46:27 -0700

> >When backyard beekeepers say this stuff, people tend to shrug it off --
> but when large scale operators do the same thing, the rank and file stands
> at attention. People need to be more skeptical, more demanding of facts.

I agree with Pete--that's why I'm belaboring trying to figure out why
Charlie thinks that the OA dribble killed his colonies.  As Pete points
out, OA dribble in fall has been used in northern Europe for many years
with good results.

> But I also do this quite regularly with no ill effects  using the same
application rates and mix.   Its not rocket science.

Charlie, I'm not clear what you are referring to.  Are you saying that
you've previously applied OA dribble in fall with no ill effects?

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA