Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2018 00:57:42 +0000

 > Kirsten is setting herself up as judge and jury of whats Scientific, and that is what she was hired for.

Nope. The ABJ is not and never has been a scientific journal. It's a popular magazine, for beekeepers. For science, see JAR, Apidologie,  Insectes Sociaux, etc.

Sorry  Pete,  it would be funny if it wasnt sad to watch,  but your in the middle of a a "rope a dope"   while your attempting to explain the Marcus of Queensbury rules,  you have been knocked for a loop.
While on your side,  our asses are getting kicked around the mat.    The publications you mention are complete unknowns to the vast majority of beekeepers.    ABJ and BC are in fact the gatekeepers of the public sway knowledge and opinions.     I fully know you will never agree,  and I know for serious Science its a horrible reality.   but a quick look at the  ban on Neonics in CA ( 1 part per trillion)  and the Roundup lawsuits as just simple gut checks  shows quite clearly Science and public opinion  are not in sync.
Anti GMO  anti Neonics  and organic  envirmentalist are takeing over and winning.  WHile you and 12 others swear its not a scientific journal,  the ABC of beekeeping and Dandant are the records of Science in beekeeping to if I recall around 18,000 people.
its the 8th round,  Clarence is gone,  Randys on the ropes,  you have been in the locer room,  and the score is bad....... I will leave out the names doing victory dances,  but they are a bunch of no name writers  takeing over the block with articles on rooftop beekeeping,  how to insure your ass,  and the best way to raise chickens and bees......
question is,  are we throwing in the towel or fighting another round?   I wrote my articles......and still want to stay in the game.

Charles