From:
Ted Wout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 16:48:52 -0400
Hello All,

The Christensens wrote:
>    I don't think you can. It seems to be a deep dark secret for some
reason.

I searched the logs that I have downloaded and found some serious flames
that I don't even want to include here.  My PC is overheating from all of
the activity.  I believe that the following clips sum it up:

Dr. Pedro Rodriguez wrote:
>I am sure that you will when you have all the facts in hand. Just
>consider this in the meantime:
>mites/100 capped cell count went from 54 % to 2.0%. Compare that to
>recorded data for other methods of treatment for a comparable period of
>time. I would appreciate your comments after you have obtained that
>evaluation. I am sure that others will also.

I guess that Al's comments are appropriate.  While I don't intend any
disrespect the proof hasn't been in any of the posting pudding I've read
lately.  Of course if the methods do work as well and Dr. R says it would
take some time for it to become common knowledge.  Is anybody out there
trying this?  Has it worked so far?  Have hives crashed despite this
treatment?  Have any reputable journals published Dr. R's work?  Has anyone
disproved Dr R's work?  Please don't use this as a springboard to resume
the flaming.  If there is any merit to this procedure, I for one would like
to know.  It's amazing to me that so much bandwidth was dedicated to this
topic during the month of January and those of us who have been patiently
waiting for the results, pro or con, are still waiting.  I think that if
anyone knows for sure and can back it up, they should share it on the list
and the rest of us should either try or discard it and keep our
flamethrowers turned off.

Ted Wout
Red Oak, TX