From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:59:22 -0500
Hello All,

>If the list-readers include a better lawyer than I am I'd like to hear what
>he/she may think.  (I'm a very poor lawyer, so don't be bashful.)

My brother is a high profile lawyer out of Atlanta , Georgia so I can get
free legal advice. His answer was.

Helping another in a life or death situation usually only ends up in court
if the person dies. In other words if the person lives you are a hero and if
the person dies then the death is somehow your fault the family figures.

My brother saw giving a jar of bees to a person to use in bee sting therapy
and not charging for the service *when* the person was to use the bees away
from your bee farm as a case easy to defend in court.

I have been giving bees away for the purpose for many years without a
problem per his advice.

After all I *do* sell bees! What people chose to do with those bees has
little to do with me. Are one of the queen breeders liable if a person
orders a package and uses the bees to sting all summer and has a reaction ?
My brother did say that not charging is important.

Pre paid legal services available across the country is a excellent
investment for those people always in need of a lawyer. Small monthly fee
and unlimited use of a lawyer 24 hours a day.

Bob