From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 22:42:13 -0400
----- Original Message -----
>Please do not say in your opinion was not by design?

Tired of you trying to put words into my mouth Bob.

And you of avoiding the question I asked.

The chemical companies wrote the policy which as you said makes law suits hard because the farmers point at the chemical companies for the dust and the chemical companies point at the farmers.
( Randy's last post)

Every law done by lawyers usually have loopholes in the details. usually in favor of the group writing the regulations.

Surely the points you made were put in the regulations by design?

I was not trying to put words in your mouth only comment on what you said in your last post.

bob