From:
Larry Krengel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:05:17 -0600
The Northern Illinois (USA) area was the home of Dr. C. C. Miller, a
beekeeper with the reputation for being inventive and for having the
wisdom to advise others on their inventions.  For many years before his
death in 1920, he wrote a column for A. I. Root's Gleanings in Bee
Culture - "Stray Straws".  We are celebrating his heritage in the April
16 meeting of the Northern Illinois Beekeepers Association. As part of
this, we are looking to collect as much information on new inventions in
beekeeping as possible.  If any of the BEE-L listers are marketing their
newest gadget, we would be happy to distribute information, or show off
samples at this meeting.  Please email me directly for more info.

If you are or will be in the area, consider yourself invited to the
gathering.  I will provide directions.

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL  USA