From:
Greg Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:45:20 -0500
Hello All,
I am new to beekeeping and I am preparing A location for my apiary. The site
I have in mind for my Apiary is under a set of 3 high power lines. I have
read that electro magnetic fields such as those created by high power lines
affect the performance of honey bee hives. Does anyone have an opinion or
experience on this ? Should I look for a new location ?