From:
Bob Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:23:37 -0600
Here is how I have solved my problems with mixing 2:1 syrup. I bought a
blender at a garage sale for $2.00.( still had the original price tag stuck
on it) Put in the water, then the sugar; the water doesn't even have to be
hot; and in 20 seconds I have crystal clear syrup. I can make about 40 oz.
a batch at a time, about a gallon a minute,and it beats standing over a hot
stove stirring.
BobYoung
Lindale,TX