From:
Scott Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:37:07 -0500
Greetings all,
     Since there are Olympics this year, I thought it might be neat to come
up with a "Beekeepers Olympics" for our annual picnic this year.  I have
come up with 3 events so far, but need help from others. I have never heard
of such a thing, but I can't believe that I am the first person to think of
something like this.  The 3 events I have so far are:
     1.  Smoker Lighting Contest-Contestants who successfully light their
smoker the fastest.
     2.  Continuously Burning Smoker- Beekeeper whose smoker stays lit the
longest without any attention.
     3. Queen Finding-  Contestant with the fastest time finding an unmarked
queen.
I could use more suggestions/ideas from people all over.   If you have ever
done anything like this, let me know.    Feel free to e mail me at:

Thanks!
Scott

Visit the Jefferson County Beekeepers Association web site at:
http://JeffersonCoBeekeepers.homestead.com/