From:
Deb & Greg Kalicin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 21:58:28 EST
At 08:32 PM 3/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>How do I subscribe?
>                Stoddard

If you do not start receiveing mail from the BEE-L  try sending a message
with no subject and just with the word subscribe in the body.

Greg Kalicin
| HARMONY  FARM                                                                |
| Greg & Deb Kalicin                   "With an eye made quiet by the power    |    |
Lisbon, NY 13658                        Of HARMONY, and the deep power of joy, |
| Tel# (315) 322-4208                   We see into the life of things."       |