From:
Ruary Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 17:28:45 -0000
Hi Randy,

I think that is the trouble in distinguishing between Nosema ceranae and
apis. Where as in general ceranae is shorter and narrower than apis, the
ranges are such that thre is considerable overlap and so mere morphometry is
not sufficient.

I will see if I can get you some apis, Please send me your address off list.

Ruary