From:
"Gordon D. Hayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 00:59:11 -0400
>Gordon,
>
>There is an other book available which might be usefull to you.
>
>- John B. Free: Insect Pollination of crops. 2nd ed. 1993 (Academic Press)

I am trying to have my local library get this book for me on inter-library
loan. I found the bibliography at another library in the area which has a
computer database of books available.

I would like to add that I am very appreciative of all the help that has
been offered in my search for information on pollination.

gh