From:
George_Willy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:38:14 +0500
>In the discussion of the beekeeper who soaked paper towels in canola oil and
>wintergreeen you stated that there were errors.   What were these errors
>since his method sure sounded simple.
>
>Faith Andrews Bedford
>Ivy VA and Tampa
Faith;
        I posted a message about oil and wintergreen that I use, last week.
I don't have a copy of that posting and find the practice to be quite
successfull.
I don't know of any errors and perhaps I said that "I may be in error" only
trying to be polite to those of greater knowledge of beekeeping than myself
and not affirming this as an standard and accepted practice.
        George
        PS  -  It works

George & Lorraine Willy
The Village Inn of East Burke