From:
Stephen Epstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:36:06 +0200
Hi John,

Thanks, we tried stacking deeps but here in Israel, it does not get very
cold and the wax moths feast on our supers.

I used Certan and it was great but hard to find and expensive to use.

I was hoping that Xentari would be a safe alternative.

Regards,

Stephen

Black Bear Honey
"Made in Israel with love from above"