Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:47:54 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the
BEE-L list at LISTSERV.ALBANY.EDU.  It was edited to remove quotes of previously posted material.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sat 2007.06.09 14:36
To: Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology
Subject: RE: [BEE-L] Using bleach for nosema

Hello Randy from Alaska.I have been using two tablespoons per 5 gallons of syrup along with Honey - B - Healthy and I add a vitamin/mineral supplement in as well.  Also, I am now the U S  distributor for Nozevit from Croatia which is a natural herbal liquid for the treatment of Nosema.  I just returned from Central Europe and investigated the results with many beekeepers and the consensus was unanimous.  It works, is organic, no toxicity, ease of use, inexpensive per dosage, and works!   It has been used and tested in Croatia, Serbia and the neighboring countries for the past 5 years with excellent results.  You use 15 drops per feeding 2X in spring and 2X in fall.  You can use it anytime as there is no toxicity or chemical buildup.    With the Yugoslavian war there was little to no chemicals available for the bee keepers to use for this problem which started the testing of Nozevit as a natural alternative.  Now with the tight EU regs, this has proven to be exactly what they where looking for.

Dr. Joe Carson

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:          *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm  *

ATOM RSS1 RSS2