From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:03:22 +0200
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Til: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Dato: 5. april 1999 12:42
Emne: Searching BEE-L

>Until I can figure a workaround (anyone with CGI abilities and
>access???) it will be marked as 'not working'...

If interested I can expand my CGI to accept a forminput mailing the listserver for access or disconnecting. Searching I am not sure of.

best regards Jorn Johanesson

By the way new Bidata on the net with expanded printout possibilities

EDBI = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo
http://wn.com.au/apimo
http://www.apimo.dk