From:
Dick Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 1994 08:52:42 PST
How embarrassing!  My apologies to Bruzzi and the net.  I should have
directed my comment to John Bidleman, and I used "REPLY" without
noticing that the result was addressed to the List.

So beware!  If you use "REPLY", your note may NOT go to the address
shown in the "From:" line, because Listserv is configured (for BEE-L)
to include the line,

(On the other hand, I was personally confused about who sent which note,
when I directed my comment to Bruzzi Giacomo."  Again, my apologies.)

Regards,
  Dick  [log in to unmask]