From:
William Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2017 11:07:09 -0400
I once asked a medical doctor to explain to me in simple terms how bee venom helps arthritis.
The doctor was an advocate of apitherapy.  He said that arthritis is an autoimmune disease that
the body does not recognize.  When a bee sting is applied to an affected area the immune system
comes to fight the bee venom.  In the process it helps the arthritis.

There was a study done many years ago at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. on dogs with
arthritis.  The results were very positive.  I couldn't find a reference on the internet.

Billy Bee