From:
BRIAN HENSEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:39:56 -0800
HI EVERYONE!!!
     I just want to say that I have also had very good results with
FGMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My hives have made it through this winter very very strong. My latest worry
is that they will swarm before I get a chance to put on another deep hive
body. Today the weather was warm in Monte Rio California, and the sun was
out. My bee's were running in to each other trying to maneuver in and out of
the hive. They were coming back really loaded with bright yellow pollen!
     I remember last year that they were weak and I thought they were going
to die from varroa. This year they are very healthy and already they are
building up in January!
     I can't thank Dr. Pedro Rodriquez enough! It has been through his
guidance and devotion that has helped me to have hives very healthy, and
strong coming through the winter, and building up fast in late January.
     I have lightened up on the application of FGMO to once a month because I
feel that there is no varroa present in my hives. I have kept grease patties
on 100% of the time and replace when they are gone. I have both Italian and
Buckfast bee's and they are all doing exceptionally well. I will increase the
application next summer so that varroa will not have a chance to get started.

     Dr. Pedro Rodriquez has informed us that he is going to try and come up
with some options for commercial beekeepers, so that FGMO will be easier to
apply. As we all know that this takes time, money and devotion. I know that
Dr. Rodriquez is devoted to finding solutions for all of us beekeepers. I for
one will give Dr. Rodriquez what I can afford at this time. He has given me
the key to be successful at beekeeping and I only wish that I can give him
what he needs to find more options for the commercial beekeepers who find
that they can't  apply FGMO to the extent that is required.
    I only hope that in time that varroa will be brought to a manageable
level through out the world.
DR. RODRIQUEZ CAN BE REACHED AT  [log in to unmask]
SINCERELY BRIAN HENSEL