From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:31:18 -0800
I have a Rietsche Sheeter that Knorr Wax Works completly rebuilt with replacing drum, wax dies, etc...along with a milling machine that cuts beewax to length and width, with stainless steel pan and rollers, plus embossing rollers of metal specially made to size  fitted to 4.9mm sizing and also one for 5.0mm sizing that is capable of full assembly line making of foundation for beehives.................Since my husband died in 2006 it has been sitting there and me now being 66 and getting older in thinking, really don't see me going into full commercial wax foundation making in the future that can handle a few thousand pounds of beeswax a week.

I would rather teach hands on single dipping/hand making for simple personal usage which is enough work for sideline and average commercal doings.

This assembly line  equipment is not cheap in buying new in Europe from Germany or the guy in Poland.......................but would be reasonable in price  for letting go for someone wishing to build up a business or coop or association for using.......................though not going to simply give it away...............

So any one interested or know of someone interested/agric business, please let me know.........I don't want to stop beekeeping, but what equipment I have that is large capacity as I get older perhaps should now be available to others. LIke I said it's not cheap buying new, but since this is older and last known workable, would be reasonable......................

Dee A. Lusby