From:
"Dr. Malcolm (Tom) Sanford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:38:57 -0500
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:05:36 -0500
To: "Jill D. Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Dr. Malcolm (Tom) Sanford" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Beekeeping in Kazakhstan
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Jill,
Don't really know where to start. There are several Internet sites that
feature international information:
http://www.beekeeping.com/apiservices/index_us.htm
http://www.beekeeping.com/bees-for-development/bees_and_development.htm
http://www.apiconsult.com/index.html concentrates on Africa
http://www.cf.ac.uk/ibra/
As for donations, you can try:
http://bee.airoot.com/beeculture/
http://www.dadant.com/
http://www.beekeeping.com/thomas/index_us.htm
Although internatinal expertise is important, most necessary will be
finding beekeepers in the region who are successful and begin by doing what
they are doing.
I am sending this to the bee-l discussion list. Perhaps there is someone
there who can help you. I am asking my colleagues on the list to
communicate directly with Ms. Wright at [log in to unmask]
Tom Sanford