From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:30:59 -0600
My diary at http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/ continues to meander
onward.

I thought it might interest some in the group to see a picture of my helper
measuring the top bar temperature remotely -- from several inches above -- using
an automotive test instrument.  It seems to be able to detect the centre of
brood and give some hint as to its presence or absence and quantity.

Sorry, but the page has grown large and is a two minute (+) load by modem.  I'll
be trimming it soon to reduce load time.  Anyhow, comments and suggestions on
using this measuring device are appreciated

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.