From:
peter dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 02:19:24 +0100
Hello to all,
Having visited the site refered to by Nick Wallingford, i.e.
Calculation site at http://www.beekeeping.co.nz/convert.htm
I thought a simple trial was a reasonable thing to do, so the question
posed was:
How much time is required to wire 100 frames?
Response- about 1 hour.
Question- How does one wire 100 frames in one hour. It takes me about 5
hours.
Here in France there is no pre-wired foundation, so all frames have to
be individually
wired and waxed.
I would be grateful for any info. that would speed up my wiring rate!!
PETER.