From:
Conrad Sigona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:24:02 -0500
> Does anyone have experience buying package bees or queens from Blue Ridge
> Apiaries?  I would be interested in all comments, good or otherwise.  Reply
> directly to me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

The name sounds awfully familiar. If they're the guys in Cayce, South
Carolina, stay away. They never deliver! One time I waited three months
past the scheduled delivery date and still nothing. Everytime I called,
they said it was ready to ship and I'd have it in a few days. Eventually,
I gave up and asked for the money back. When the money didn't get refunded,
I asked the credit card company to credit me.

If I'm confusing these bums with a reputable firm, I ask Blue Ridge
Apiaries to accept my apology.

Conrad Sigona