From:
Carmenie Stemmler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:21:38 -0500
Hello,

I have a question I hope someone on this list can answer.  Do you think
that feeder pails have to be food grade?  This is why I am asking.  Beaver
Lumber was bought by Home Hardware, consequently any of the pails that they
had made to put drywall putty in no longer have the right logo on them, and
one of the stores south of us is selling them very cheap.  Food grade
buckets normally have a 1 or a 2 in a triangle, these have a five.  I
cannot find a page online explaining what all the grades mean.  THe buckets
are brand new by the way.  Please advise ASAP.

Thanks,

Carmenie