From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 22:11:32 +1100
I had a call from a NZ bkpr this evening who is writing some things
about Brother Adam for a local newspaper.  I told him I'd get *at a
minimum* birth place and date and death place and date.

Could someone on the list who stored it resend to me direct (so as
not to take up the bandwidth for the list...) a copy of transcript
of the interview with Eva Crane?

I did listen to the real audio Nat Pub Radio interview and found it
very interesting.  I recall someone on the list transcribed it, and I
hope someone can send me a copy so I can fax it to him (to really
impress him!) tomorrow AM.

I can't seem to find any hits with the various searches I've done on
the web on Brother Adam.  Am I missing any significant info on the
WWW that you can point me to?

Thanks as always...

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]