From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:40:38 -0400
hello David,

The two tests used blood and were performed at :

Viracor-IBT Laboratories
1001 NW Technology Dr.
Lee's Summit, Missouri 64068

Bombus terrestrus

result: < 0.10 KU/L

reference range :< 0.35

Apis Mellifera

result: 2.01 KU/L

reference range <0.35

conclusion was problem with  mellifera but not bumble bee.
In other words tests with results less than <0.35 not problem.

If the problem was venom alone I would have had a high result with bumble bee also
(I have been told but  the doctor did not confirm)

Wearing the surgical mask improved the problem.

bob