Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 01:31:49 GMT
Need some info on Suppers I am A new Beekeeper W/four Hives
two with double brood chambers, and two with single chambers.
    What I need to know is what is the correct way to add suppers
to your hive? One at a time as some books say or Three AS
Mr Imirie . Or is their no correct way.
    Also I have One of my double Hives Upper Brood Box has Ten
full frames of capped Honey, Is that Normal?
   Can I take Three Of the frames and put them in the freezer and
use them in my package Bees when I get them next Month?
   The Hive is strong. Thanks for any help I can get

     Ed.