From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:33:17 -0600
No, the actual problem is that beekeepers are excluded and marginalized
under the banner of meeting the "pollinator protection" goal set by the (US)
President. The membership of the panel was carefully-designed to assure that
pesticide use would not face any additional enforcement or restrictions
beyond the lax enforcement for which NY is known.

Looking from the other side James,  (just for thought)  who do you think you
are?  Herre we have a bunch of bug freaks,  trying to control what real
landowners and others with a vested interest do own their own lands,  the
ones they bought and paid for and pay taxes on.

Now some guy with bugs in a box at the end of the block wants to shut down
everything???  Oh wait,  some of them Like Jim Doan are from out of the
state or out of the area  and don't pay any local taxes???

Feel free at any time to buy an area of land and ensure a buffer around your
bugs......

It was interesting listen to a huge honey producer tout how we need more CRP
ground....  Lets see  we as a group,  want the taxpayers to pay for more
forage for our freeloading bees so we can sell more honey.........

Point being simple...  look from the other side....  beekeepers are a tiny
group,  with very little real economic or valuable input.  Despite our best
intentions as far as I know only one crop really "needs" us,  and rest
assured they are working hard to fix that.....  don't give tehm reasons to
work even harder at it....

Charles